Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Donna!

I love Donna! She is a friend you want to keep forever! She has such a big heart, she will do anything for her friends, she will always be there for a friend! Donna is soo much fun, she has a huge sense of humor to make anyone laugh for hours, I could be happy for life if she could always be by my side!
We surprised Donna with a bunch of her old friends, and instead of regular birthday gifts, we get her baby gifts for her baby that is due in February! It looks like it will be a boy, but that is not a 100% for sure, til the baby is born!












3 comments:

annilee said...

How nice of you guys! That looks like fun! Who's house is that at? It's beautiful!

The Olsen Family said...

Well it sure seems like you stay busy! I sure enjoyed having you and your mom over on Sunday. We need to get together more. Tell Joe to bring the kids on over!

Toni said...

Val! What are you up to? I have not heard from ya in a while, how are you?