Monday, November 10, 2008

Crimsons Trail

We decided to go for a small hike! It took 2 hrs up, 30 min enjoying the scenery and 1 hr back down! Igor promised me that if we went up the side from Guinivah that it wasn't as steep!! But after the we got to the top we were told it is steeper. We made it to the top and had a snack then came back down the side we went up! I guess now I will have to try the other side to compare! But not without Igor! It seems I can make any hike with him! He always gives me a hand when I can't keep going! A Push from the back, a quick leg and knee massage or just to lean on!





The moss makes a great bed, soo soft!!!


I made it!!!!

I made it down, SOOO TIRED, Thank goodness for these strong trees!!

We got down about the same time the Sun did!!!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Looks like fun! And a work out, I hate hiking up hill... it makes me feel so out of shape, which I am. But it just confirms it.

Jeanette said...

count me on the "I hate to hike" list. Shanae is constantly trying to get me to hike, hate it hate it.

Glad you had fun and made it back down the mountain LOL

annilee said...

Good for you guys! That looks fun! And it's always feels great to accomplish such a task!