Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Gift to my lucky 5!! Well, ok it turned out to be 3!!


I am making a blanket with the blocks in the back ground and decided why not make them a bit bigger and stitch them onto pillows for my gift!! My Friend, Donna, has 3 blankets with this pattern that her mom made her while we were in highschool!! I was always jealous cause I thought it was soo beautiful! So I had my mom look at it and she figured out the pattern, and I followed her instructions and, poof, it turned out just like Donna's!!!! It is hard to see in a picture but the rose petals are layered and stand out!
This has been a fun pattern to learn and it is pretty easy!!!

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

I will testify that they are very beautiful and an amazing talent. We are really enjoying our pillow. Thanks for doing the contest and picking me as a winner. I truely am a lucky person to have such a talented friend. thank you again.

Toni said...

Yes I love my pillow, thanks!