Friday, September 12, 2008

The Cabin in Montana

August 23rd to the 27th we went to Montana to spend some good time relaxing and bonding time! I was invited by my two cousins, Stacey and Marci to join them at their family cabin. Stacey had her 2 year old son Miles who taught us all about the alphabet and the flags from the world! Marci came with her new husband, Mark from England!


We went to a Ghost town called Bannack! Then made ice cream!

Mark got to enjoy his very first camp fire!!!!


This is where went digging for crystals!


We also went swimming to the hot springs! What a fun time! I loved going and spending time with Family!

3 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Hey it is amber (evan's neice) I am glad I found your blog, and can stay in touch! I think you are on my blog list, but if not send me an e-mail and I will invite you.

Toni said...

How fun! and how pretty!

Jeanette said...

Ooooh we love to do "History" on our vacations and always visit historical buildings, homes, cemetaries and ghost towns. LOVE IT

That building you are in is incredible I wish I could see more of it. Where exactly is Bannack?

Glad you had a good time and made it back safely.